Monday, January 19, 2009

The Many Faces of Samantha





Many folks have requested additional photos of Samantha. We do our best trying to get her to smile, sit still, and do something interesting enough to warrant a photo. Keep in mind, while we're with her (attempting to do a photo shoot), there are 15 babies crying, workers scurrying around, and a few other parents and babies on the floor with us. For every 10 shots we take, we're lucky if one turns out. It's no easy task, but here you go...

P.S. In the top photo we believe Samantha was yawning, not pitching a baby fit.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 3rd one. So cute! Can't wait until we get to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! I am so happy that this endeavor is moving along and I can't wait until Samantha is home in Chicago, where she belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby girl sounds just like Alena. We swear that she smiles all of the time...but getting a photo of it is such a challenge! I have to tell you that I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. She looks so happy and healthy; she's just beautiful. Do you know how much she weighs now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha weighs around 9 kg (about 19 lbs). They weigh the babies every Sunday. It's the cutest thing seeing them naked laying on the scale. The scale they use reminds me of my weight watchers scale at home that I've never used (only larger)! We missed the weigh-in this AM, but hope to get a photo next week (if we're still here).

    ReplyDelete